Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy collecting! part 2

John Gerbes from Australia was quick off the mark to send me another bunch of world stamps. He had no chance to include Papua New Guinea, USA and NZ stamps. Next time, he promises. John has stamps from all over: Holland, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark etc.


John always writes a good letter/email. He wrote that he was grateful for the last write-up. You don't mind your stamps posing in some felt slippers, do you John? My friend told me that he'd included a few part sets (from Austria).


As usual, included were a number of stamps still on paper. Some of them I left attached, so as to keep some good postmarks.


I picked out the purple-lavender-indigo issues just to make a nice photo. Yes, John, "Happy Collecting" to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment