Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Double dozen from Denmark


This is the letter I received from Andreas Andresen from Denmark. He contacted me quite a long time ago, but I had to put him on hold because other people were in my queue. But since Andreas was keen to have Japanese stamps, and because I had already sorted out that country, he jumped a few places.

According to his letter, Andreas has stamps from other Scandanavian countries, and also from the rest of Europe. I shall contact him again once I catch my breath after how many exchanges am I up to now? Twenty-four?

I've tried to properly display the above stamps to do them justice, but I wasn't successful. There were/are many good-looking stamps in the envelope, which raises my rating of the stamps from that part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment