Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Long lists and plain, unmarked envelopes

Behram Kabraji is from India. He contacted me about exchanging recent New Zealand stamps for Indian. He is also interested in stamps from Australia, Canada, Singapore, Great Britain, Mauritius and Hong Kong. His records for the stamps he owns appear to be very complete, and he has sent me various want lists covering different periods. He is on contact with other collectors also helping him with filling out his sets, many of which of which he only has the lowest value. You and me both!

Security might be a bit of an issue for him, as he suggests that I send my stamps between thin card in a plain envelope with very ordinary stamps used as postage.

One service Behram has already done for me is to inform me about the site: www.freestampcatalogue.com I am going there now to explore . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment