Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Four in one day


After the Easter break during which no mail was delivered - which almost drove me crazy - four letters from fellow philatelists arrived all on the one day, a record. So, in short order, the exchange tally has leapt from 14 to 17. I'll describe Bruno's first, since of all the stamps I've received to date, I like them the most (which is not to take anything away from any of my previous swappers). It's just that French and Italian stamps are consistently stylish.

A peek inside the packet was enough to be able to tell.

I arranged the stamps roughly on the kitchen table (taking care not to spill my cup of coffee) before zooming in for a closer look. These are what you call stamps.


Bruno was pleased that I like them, and he suggested I send 200 to save having to send 100 twice. I made up that number from countries in the Pacific and Caribbean, which I hope will be to his liking too.







No comments:

Post a Comment