Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Ex the Czech Republic


I'm going to have to make it up to Vaclav Trpalek. He sent me 50 used stamps from Greece and Cyprus. In exchange I sent him 50 from New Zealand based upon my 'core New Zealand' set. I sent him this link for him to preview what I was sending. But his return email to say that he already had those stamps arrived too late.



But all is not lost. There other more recent stamps that I added to make up the numbers, and I also used about 6 stamps for postage. I can compensate the next time that we trade when I shall probably request stamps from the Czech Republic. I've suggested that he sends me a list of the NZ stamps he already has. (And if you need a 'Kiwi core' maybe contact Vaclav.)

As we say in NZ, Vaclav, I owe you one. The next round's on me!


Above are shown the 31 stamps that I have from the Czech Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment